Pipe Support – Stands
Placer Waterworks offers the most diversity steel pipe support stands and pipe saddles. Our pipe support stands and saddles is made entirely of steel and also come with the same options for protective coating.
Protective Coatings Options:
- Epoxy Paint
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Powder Coating
- Our steel pipe stand destructive testing proved support capacity of 48,000 lb. concentric vertical load without noticeable deformation.
- For large above average applications, riser pipe diameters and base plate size and thickness should be increased.
- Hot dipped galvanizing, epoxy coatings or powder coating available.
- 1-1/4″ Zinc Allthread coated with anti-seize.
- Secure the adjustment with 1-1/4″ lock nut.
- Base plate: 6″ x 6″ x 3/8″
Corrosion Protection Options
- S = Standard Enamels
- E = Epoxy Coating
- P = Powder Coating
- Z = Hot Dip Galvanized
Standard Sizes Adjusts From -To:
- 10″ – 14″
- 12″ – 18″
- 16″ – 24″
- 24″ – 36″
Description: Placer Waterworks steel pipe support stands offer a safety way of supporting flanged and piping. *DESTRUCTIVE TESTING* Showed support our pipe support stand capacity of 48,000 LBS concentric vertical load WITH-OUT noticeable deformation.
Pipe Support Stands Option’s: Hot dipped galvanizing, zinc rich epoxy coating or powder coating.
Pipe Support Types & DIMS: View PDF for different sizes and models.