Pipe Support – Saddle
Placer Waterworks offers the most diversity steel pipe support stands and pipe saddles. Our pipe support stands and saddles is made entirely of steel and also come with the same options for protective coating.
Protective Coatings Options:
- Epoxy Paint
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Powder Coating
- Each pipe saddle is made entirely of steel and protected by rust preventive coatings with 49% ±1% Solids.
- Standard steel pipe saddles are made from schedule 40 steel pipe.
- Hot dipped galvanizing, two part epoxy and powder coating protection available.
- Pipe Saddles can be custom made to fit any size. Custom sizes available upon request.
- Standard, Bolt to Flange and Full Pipe models stocked in sizes: 2-3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″ and 14″
- Extra Large models stocked in sizes: 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″, 26″, 28″, and 30″
Corrosion Protection Options
- S = Standard Enamels
- E = Epoxy Coating
- P = Powder Coating
- Z = Hot Dip Galvanized
- S = Standard
- A = Full Pipe Clamp
- B = Bolt to Flange
- X = Extra Large
Description: Placer Waterworks steel pipe support stands offer a safety way of supporting flanged and piping. *DESTRUCTIVE TESTING* Showed support our pipe support stand capacity of 48,000 LBS concentric vertical load WITH-OUT noticeable deformation.
Pipe Support Saddle Option’s: Hot dipped galvanizing, zinc rich epoxy coating or powder coating.
Pipe Saddle Types & DIMS: View PDF for different sizes and models.