Backflow Enclosures FP3
Placer Waterworks offers a 100% fully secure working space. One person can easily open and close the doors on these large enclosures when servicing devices. For your convenience, all enclosures come in both non-insulated and insulated models.
Custom sizes are available.
- All doors have stainless steel piano hinges.
- Interlocking door system with two, 3/8″ dia. spring-loaded, stainless steel locking rods that “secure” the top and front access doors in two locations with a single lock
- Four interior foundation anchor plates
- Top door has self-latching ‘hold open’ safety arm
- Constructed of 1-3/4” x 1-3/4” x 3/16” thick angle and #9, 1-1/2” expanded metal (Compare this to others)
- Optional insulated model with 22 gauge galvanized sheet metal panels bonded to 1″ styrofoam insulation.
- All parts are garnet blasted before being powder coated on site.
Description: Fully secure Backflow Enclosure constructed of Angle Frame and Expanded Metal. The Backflow Enclosure provides security by utilizing interior hinges and a single lock point. The Enclosure, itself, is protected from the elements by a powder coating of your color choice.
- Galvanized 22 gauge panel with 1″ styrofoam
- Lock guard
DIMS or Models: View PDF for different sizes and models.