Backflow Enclosures BE2D
Placer Waterworks Offer a 100% Fully Secure working space, one person cans easily open and close Backflow Enclosure. Insulated or Non-insulated your choice.
Our collection of enclosure we fabricate couldn’t be complete without One Built Entirely of Solid Sheet Material. A smaller version single door (Dark Beige) housed a Fire suppression system for a hospital requiring insulated walls and heating system in case of freeze.
Shown here (Green) 2 Door has:
- Single lock security engages two 3/8” dia. Spring loaded stainless steel rods to latch the last door closed in two locations.
- Stainless steel full length door hinges
- 4 lifting eyes with 1-1/8” dia. Holes to lift and set
- Constructed of 14 gauge cold rolled walls and 10 gauge roof.
- Garnet blasted and powder coated in house with super duty anti-graffiti finish
- Optional exterior identification labeling by laser burned and removed lettering from stainless steel material riveted to enclosure sides, back or door for specific pump station, location, address, municipality ownership, warnings, etc..
- Optional insulated model with 22 gauge galvanized sheet metal panels bonded to 1″ styrofoam insulation.
- All parts garnet blasted before powder coated on site.
Description: Fully secure backflow enclosure constructed of solid sheet metal panel. Backflow Enclosure secure by one single spring loaded locking point. Backflow enclosure is protected by powder coating.
Option’s: Galvanized 22 Gauge panel with 1″ styrofoam & Color & Lock Guard
DIMS or Models: View PDF for different sizes and models.