Placer Waterworks’ E2A Backflow Enclosures can easily be opened and closed by one person and allow 100%, full access to the device for work space. For your convenience, all E2A Enclosures come in both non-insulated and insulated models.
Custom sizes are available
- Our Backflow Enclosure design allows 100% of the interior cubic footage to be utilized
- Stainless steels, interior hinge design adds security and allows the cover to detach from the foundation frame, if needed.
- “Six-Point” security is obtained with a 10 gauge x 3" wide overlapping locking surface where both half's meet for security with a single lock system
- No exterior hinges or concrete fasteners are required
- Enclosure is constructed of 1-3/4” x 1-3/4” x 3/16” thick angle and #9, 1-1/2” expanded metal (Compare this to others)
- Optional insulated model with 22 gauge galvanized sheet metal panels bonded to 1" styrofoam insulation.
- All parts garnet blasted before powder coated here on site.
Placer Waterworks' Backflow Enclosure E2A Standard Sizes