Placer Waterworks’ E1A Backflow Enclosures can easily be opened and closed by one person and allow for 100% of full access to the device, for work space. For your convenience, all E1A Enclosures come in both non-insulated and insulated models.
Custom sizes are also available. Call or email us for a Quote!
- Our Backflow Enclosure design allows 100% of the interior cubic footage to be utilized
- The E1A Backflow Enclosure’s interior hinge design adds security and allows the cover to detach from the foundation frame, if needed.
- “Four-Point” security is obtained by a single lock.
- No exterior hinges or concrete fasteners are required
- Our E1A Backflow Enclosure is constructed of 1-3/4” x 1-3/4” x 3/16” thick angle and #9, 1-1/2” expanded metal (Compare this to others)
- Optional insulated model with 22 gauge galvanized sheet metal panels bonded to 1" styrofoam insulation.
- All parts are garnet blasted before being powder coated; here, on site.
Placer Waterworks' Backflow Enclosure E1A Standard Sizes
|PW/ E1A - (XS)|
|PW/ E1A - (S)|
|PW/ E1A - (M)|
|PW/ E1A - (L)|