Placer Waterworks’ Four Door Backflow Enclosures offer a 100% fully secure and accessible working space. One person can easily open and close the doors on these large enclosures for servicing devices. For your convenience, all enclosures come in both non-insulated and insulated models.
Custom sizes are available.
- Four doors provide exceptional access for servicing by a single person
- Interlocking door system with two, 3/8'' dia. spring-loaded, stainless steel locking rods that "secure” the top doors with the front doors in two (2) locations with a single lock
- All doors are built with full length, stainless steel piano hinges.
- Both upper doors have self-latching safety supports while in the open position
- Anchors to concrete in four interior locations
- Optional insulated model with 22 gauge galvanized sheet metal panels bonded to 1" styrofoam insulation.
- Constructed of 1-3/4” x 1-3/4” x 3/16” thick angle and #9, 1-1/2” expanded metal (Compare this to others)
- All parts are garnet blasted before being powder coated on site.
Placer Waterworks' Backflow Enclosure BE4D Standard Sizes
|PW/ BE4D -S|
|PW/ BE4D -M|
|PW/ BE4D -L|